Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tag. . .

Jaymie tagged me, and the rules are that I have to answer the following questions in one word only. I may cheat if I can't do it (or if an answer needs explanation)! Here goes. . .

1. Where is your cell phone? Counter
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Penny
5. Your father? Doug
6. Your favorite thing? Life
7. Your dream last night? Recession
8. Your dream/goal? No empty chairs
9. The room you're in? "Office" (a little offshoot of the family room)
10. Your hobby? How the heck do I answer this in one word?! Reading, writing, baking, music, spending time with my kids/hubby
11. Your fear?
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? Supermom
15. One of your wish-list items? Kid anti-growth potion
16. Where you grew up? Bountiful, Utah
17. The last thing you ate? Cookies (how embarrassing!)
18. What are you wearing? T-shirt and jeans
19. Your TV? On (not for long!)
20. Your pet? Kids!
21. Your computer? . . .On. . .
22. Your mood? Happy
23. Your car? Van
24. Something you're not wearing? Socks
25. Favorite store? Target (or Deseret Book!)
26. Your summer? Busy/fun
27. Love someone? Justin!
28. Your favorite color? All
29. When is the last time you laughed? Now
30. Last time you cried? Saturday (when my grandma moved to Springville)

Okay, there it is. Now I tag Kristin, Melissa, Holly, and Becca!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I totally missed that whole one word thing. (Yeah, I'm a thinker...) Thanks for sharing!